Follow us on social media for updates, news and blogs
CareDocs update (v4.4.1) including tab navigation and system improvements
The release day has arrived! We’ve been talking about CareDocs software version v4.4.1 for some weeks and we’re happy to announce it’s now available to download.
As part of our plan to improve accessibility in CareDocs and your overall user experience, v4.4.1 lays important groundwork for future software releases. To begin, we’re introducing a new way to navigate around the system. The new Tab system gives you more flexibility and freedom to multitask. You can have a total of 10 tabs open at one time, allowing you to switch quickly between the various sections and pages you have been working on.
With much of the inspiration for this release coming from the invaluable feedback of our customers, you will find new efficiency-boosting features and updates aimed at improving your user experience. Here’s an idea of what you can expect:
- Tab windows for CareDocs Desktop
- Changes and improvements to the Welcome page and Home Status page
- Enable Cloud Portal access to any location for specified staff
- Time-out changes on the Cloud Portal
- Print KPIs on the Management Portal
- New policies and procedures… And more!
- Download the software update by heading over to the Settings section of CareDocs or by following the pop-up instructions when you restart the software.
Visit your Customer Zone to find our release notes and changelog, which includes a detailed breakdown of each new feature or improvement. We’ve also created a training manual for navigating CareDocs using Tabs.
This year, to help support and continue interacting with our customers throughout the COVID-19 crisis, we’ve been hosting a monthly webinar event. Our trainers Paul and Karen are presenting a special webinar to walk you through some important updates in version 4.4.1.
We’ll show you how to use tabs effectively, the changes to the Welcome and Home Status pages and new CareDocs Cloud Portal functions. This session will take place on Wednesday 21st October at 2:30pm. If you would like to attend, please follow the registration link in the email we sent out. We hope to see you there.
For a behind the scenes look at what we have planned for future updates, remember to keep an eye out for our Development Newsletter.
- 5 tips to increase care staff retention April 6, 2021
- The new CareDocs website has launched! March 25, 2021
- Our approach to the COVID-19 crisis and our features January 12, 2021