Terms & Conditions
1. Agreement to Terms
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and us.
Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
“Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company (Care Management Systems Ltd).
“Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
“Site” refers to the website https://caredocs.co.uk as well as any other sub domains, media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked or otherwise connected thereto.
“Content” refers to all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site.
“Marks” refers to all trademarks, service marks, and logos.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content, and the Marks.
3. User Representations
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete.
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information, as necessary.
- You are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside.
- You will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise.
- You will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorised purpose; and
- Your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
5. Prohibited Activities
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorised use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretences.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorised framing of or linking to the Site.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixel, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
6. Third-Party Website and Content
The Site may contain (or you may be sent via the Site) links to other websites (“Third-Party Websites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties. Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third-Party Websites accessed through the Site or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Websites or the Third-Party Content. Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any Third-Party Websites or any Third-Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us.
Any purchases you make through Third-Party Websites will be through other websites and from other companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party.
You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on Third-Party Websites and you shall hold us harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.
7. Site Management
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
- In our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof.
- Otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
9. Copyright Infringements
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us using the contact information provided below.
A copy of your notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the notification. Please be advised that pursuant to applicable law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a notification. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by the Site infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting a legal representative.
10. Modifications and Interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the Contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
The site is provided on an ad-is and as-as basis. You agree that your use of the site and our services will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the site and your use thereof, including without limitation, the implied warranties of fitness for a particular reason.
We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Sites Content or the Content of any websites linked to the Site and we will assume no liability or responsibility for any:
- Errors, mistake, or inaccuracies of Content
- Any unauthorised access to or use of our secure server and or all personal information stored therein.
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Site
- Any big, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party.
- Any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content published on the site.
We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or published by Us or a third-party, hyperlinked through the Site and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transactions between you and any third-party provider of product or services.
13. Limitations of Liability
In no event will We, or our Directors, Employees or Agents be liable to you or any third-party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary incidental, special, or punitive damages arising from your use of the Site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, our liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all time be limited to £100.00 GBP.
14. Contact Us
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
Care Management Systems Ltd
Unit 6 Apex Court,
Almondsbury Business Park,
Book a demo
Contact us to find out more
If you have a question about CareDocs or want to speak with us about our services, please get in touch. Our friendly sales team are happy to help.
Don’t just take our word for it
Thanks to the feedback of our customers we’ve grown a lot since our launch in 2008. However, one thing that remains the same is the values CareDocs was built upon. We’re committed to making a difference to the lives of people in the care sector and that starts with you.
CareDocs is a powerful tool in supporting our compliance with the Fundamental Standards
The outstanding support from the CareDocs team is fantastic
The Care Plan and Body Map features are amazing
One of the best investments!
CareDocs has been our saviour!
You might also be interested in...
There’s more to CareDocs than a digital care management system. We’re specialists in care who love providing interesting and educational resources. Whilst you’re here, take a look at our latest blogs, updates and news articles. New content is added regularly so check back again soon for more!