COVID-19 news & updates
We have created a list of helpful external news articles, guidance and resources to keep you informed on coronavirus pandemic developments.
- Government Coronavirus Guidance (GOV.UK)
- Apply for coronavirus testing kits for a care home (GOV.UK)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): admission and care of people in care homes (GOV.UK)
- COVID-19: How to work safely in care homes (GOV.UK)
- Guidance on using appropriate personal protective equipment (GOV.UK)
- Support for care homes (GOV.UK)
- Health and wellbeing of the adult social care workforce (GOV.UK)
- Check if you have coronavirus symptoms (NHS)
- People at higher risk from coronavirus (NHS)
Free COVID-19 training
Book a demo
You might be interested in:
Contact us for support
If you have a question about CareDocs or want to speak with us about our services, please get in touch. Our friendly support team are happy to help.
Don’t just take our word for it
Thanks to the feedback of our customers we’ve grown a lot since our launch in 2008. However, one thing that remains the same is the values CareDocs was built upon. We’re committed to making a difference to the lives of people in the care sector and that starts with you.
CareDocs is a powerful tool in supporting our compliance with the Fundamental Standards
The outstanding support from the CareDocs team is fantastic
The Care Plan and Body Map features are amazing
One of the best investments!
CareDocs has been our saviour!
You might also be interested in...
There’s more to CareDocs than a digital care management system. We’re specialists in care who love providing interesting and educational resources. Whilst you’re here, take a look at our latest blogs, updates and news articles. New content is added regularly so check back again soon for more!